Multiurethanes is the innovative leader in grouting applications providing knowledgeable, hands-on expertise to tunnelling, mining, heavy civil, utility, deep excavations, and geotechnical grouting applications. The Multiurethanes team of experts brings industry-leading best practices and training to every grouting project.
As Operations Coordinator, you assist the operations team with planning and implementation for all in-house services and logistical operations, as well as for overall support on a wide variety of internal daily operational activities dedicated to quality, safety, and exceptional customer service.
Multiurethanes has experienced substantial business growth in recent years and the Operations Coordinator is expected to significantly contribute toward future growth.
- Assist with establishing, managing and maintaining standards, processes and training regarding all operational activities including logistics, facilities, technical equipment, inventory asset management activities, procurement, warehousing, human resources and health and safety.
- Provide support implementing superior and industry-specific health and safety policies, practices and skills development satisfying statutory, corporate and industry-leading standards for in-house operations.
- Assist with managing daily facilities, fleet and equipment maintenance.
- Manage all inventory movement and accurate records; maintain inventory levels in appropriate locations, client shipments, product repackaging, and any other inventory related function.
- Liaise, as required, with Multiurethanes’ technicians, project managers and client personnel to provide hands-on technical service and support regarding use of equipment and material.
- Assist with hiring, managing, evaluating and developing operational personnel by monitoring, measuring, recording and reporting on human resource strategies and performance.
- At least 5+ years of daily coordination of in-house activities in an industry such as warehousing, construction or manufacturing
- Post-secondary education in Operations Management and Project Management will be considered an asset but not required
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and ERP systems
- Proficiency and experience in training, personal development and interpersonal, communication and coaching skills
- Mechanical inclination using and understanding tools and mechanical equipment will be considered an asset
- Safety focused attitude, behaviour, accomplishments and credentials
- Knowledge and experience with COR certification will be viewed as an asset but not required
- Versatility as demands and priorities frequently change to accommodate critical customer requirements
- Ability to work extended hours in support of the varied work environments and time constraints established by our customers
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required; other language fluency will be considered an asset
- Competitive base salary and benefits plan.
- An opportunity to lead a motivated team of technical professionals.
- Technical training