Multiurethanes is the innovative leader in grouting applications providing knowledgeable, hands-on expertise to tunnelling, mining, heavy civil, utility, deep excavations, and geotechnical grouting applications. The Multiurethanes’ team brings industry-leading best practices and training to every grouting project.
As Summer Student Warehouse Worker you will assist to assist with the maintenance and upkeep of the warehouse facility, equipment, tools, materials and vehicles in a clean, organized and consistent fashionand be dedicated to quality, safety, and customer service.
- Assist with Clean exterior and interior of vehicles, ensure vehicle supplies are restocked, update maintenance schedules, and update daily vehicle checklist.
- Assist Field Technicians to load, unload project equipment and materials.
- Assist with organizing tools, materials and equipment in a logical and consistent fashion and label accordingly.
- Assist with building, yard and container maintenance; grass cutting, garbage and cardboard removal, sweeping floors, assisting to empty water holding tank.
- Assist in the preparation of shipments for customers.
- Assist with receiving goods and supplies and neatly store stock in appropriate rack locations.
- Assist with repackaging and labeling various products for resale and / or field use and restock shelving as required.
- Assist with painting equipment and premises.
- Assist with accurate inventory cycle counts on items on materials, supplies and equipment.
- Perform other warehouse and maintenance duties assigned by the Service Coordinator.
- Currently an active student in a secondary or post-secondary institute
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record is a asset
- Safety focused attitude and behaviour
- Ability to lift heavy loads (40 kg)
- Versatility – demands change frequently according to customers’ priorities
- Working in a team environment
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Competitive base salary
- Role-specific training