Multiurethanes is the innovative leader in grouting applications providing knowledgeable, hands-on expertise to tunneling, mining, heavy civil, utility, deep excavations, and geotechnical grouting applications. The Multiurethanes’ team brings industry-leading best practices and training to every grouting project.
As Summer Student Warehouse Worker, you will assist with the maintenance and upkeep of the warehouse facility, equipment, tools, materials, and vehicles in a clean, organized, and consistent fashion and be dedicated to quality, safety, and customer service.
- Assist with vehicle cleanliness, ensure vehicle supplies are restocked, update maintenance schedules, and update daily vehicle checklist.
- Assist Field Technicians with loading/unloading of project equipment and materials.
- Assist with organizing tools, materials, and equipment logically and consistently and label accordingly.
- Assist with building, yard and container maintenance, grass cutting, garbage and cardboard removal, sweeping floors.
- Assist in the preparation of shipments for customers.
- Assist with receiving goods and supplies and neatly store stock in appropriate rack locations.
- Assist with repackaging and labeling various products for resale and / or field use and restock shelving as required.
- Assist with painting equipment and premises.
- Perform other warehouse and maintenance duties assigned by the Service Coordinator.
- Currently an active student in a secondary or post-secondary institute
- Safety focused attitude and behavior
- Ability to lift heavy loads (23kg)
- Versatility – demands frequently change according to customers’ priorities
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Competitive hourly rate
- Role-specific training