We’re looking for the best to work with the best!
Multiurethanes is the innovative leader in grouting applications providing knowledgeable, hands-on expertise to tunneling, mining, heavy civil, utility, deep excavations, and geotechnical grouting applications. The Multiurethanes team of experts brings industry-leading best practices and training to every grouting project.
As a Technical Sales Representative, you will provide new and existing customers Multiurethanes’ materials, equipment, technical and/or engineering solutions to help meet their grouting needs. The Technical Sales Representative is accountable to prospect new business by identifying and developing new relationships and managing and growing the existing customer base.
This is a unique career opportunity in a highly specialized field.
- Conduct outbound calls and/or emails to identify prospective new customers.
- Conduct outbound calls and/or emails maintaining current customer relationships.
- Provide follow up calls and/or emails to close sales opportunities.
- Provide quotations to customers for appropriate materials, parts and equipment.
- Identify leads through online tendering.
- Utilize social media platforms to increase exposure and find prospects.
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Develop, maintain and strengthen customer relationships.
- Provide expertise on Multiurethanes’ grouting products and equipment features and benefits.
- Record and maintain client information in the contact management database-Salesforce.
- Be informed on current market trends, products and competitors.
- Establish and maintain timely and thorough reporting to the Senior Director of Business Development.
- Assist in the creation and selection of marketing support literature as directed.
- Regularly attend and participate in relevant professional and technical association events.
- Attend networking opportunities such as tradeshows, association events and distributor visits.
- Maintain a high standard of business ethics and values.
- Represent Multiurethanes in a positive and professional manner.
- Post-secondary education; Engineering degree or diploma is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years business experience in a related industry is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years successful sales and marketing experience is a must.
- A minimum of 1 year customer service experience is preferred.
- Active memberships in relevant professional and technical associations.
- Recent business and skills development training.
- High level of computer application skills (MS Office- Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint/ Outlook, Contact Management Program, Salesforce).
- Wide range of experience using major social media platforms.
- Ability to communicate in written and spoken English at an expert level.
- Proficiency in written and spoken French and/or Spanish is an asset.
- Must be able to occasionally travel.
- History of on-going self-improvement and self-management.
- Superior networking and verbal/ written presentation skills.
- Demonstrated market/product research experience.
- Competitive base salary, performance incentives and benefits plan.
- Role specific training.