Multiurethanes is the innovative leader in grouting applications providing knowledgeable, hands-on expertise to tunnelling, mining, heavy civil, utility, deep excavations, and geotechnical grouting applications. The Multiurethanes team of experts brings industry-leading best practices and training to every grouting project.
As Warehouse Worker you will maintain and manage the corporate vehicles, provide technical support to a wide variety of internal projects, coordinate facilities maintenance activities and be dedicated to quality, safety, and exceptional customer service.
This is a unique career opportunity in a highly specialized field.
- Detailed interior/exterior cleaning of fleet vehicles
- Detailed cleaning of small tools and fittings
- Detailed cleaning of grouting equipment & accessories
- Assist with shipping & receiving
- Assist with project mobilization & demobilization
- Perform other warehouse and maintenance duties assigned
- 1-3 years of experience in a warehouse environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Safety focused attitude and behaviour
- Ability to lift heavy loads (40 kg)
- Forklift certification preferred
- Work extended hours
- Versatility – demands change frequently according to customers’ priorities
- Teamwork ability
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Full-time permanent opportunity
- Day shift; Monday to Friday, 8 AM – 4 PM
- Role-specific training
- Complete benefits package